Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wedding - short update

Hmm..so I think most of the preparations are almost done by now. Souvenirs are at home waiting to be tied up and tagged. Foods, outfits, makeup, and other preparations will be done by my wedding planner. Hall has been properly secured. Hantarans are 70% done and only need some serious glue on the decorations. My nikah dress is with my cousin's wife and I believe it's being altered right now. I've bought my makeups and shoes. Owh, I need to wash the veil and practicing on my makeup skill. Hehe.

So, I think I can start breathing properly n sit and hope to be pretty on the wedding day. After all, I don't want to be yawning during my solemnization and wedding, do I? :P

Hahaha gedik sungguh.

p/s: trying hard to forget all the necessary things to do for my departure to Canberra, but failed. *down*

p/p/s: We've reserved a honeymoon package for this Monday till Wednesday (Feb 8-10, 2010) hahahaha

2 comments:

  1. Where are you going to for your honeymoon?
    So you are going to Canberra with your husband? Congrats for getting in the university and also for your wedding!
    Your post reminded me of the time when all of us prepared for "my wedding", lol! Are you going to do henna too?
    I am so happy for you Pushie, congratulations again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks yoongwearn! :)

    I'm going here for my honeymoon http://www.plantationresorts.com.my/HotSprings/hotspring_honeymoon.shtml

    Ajoy won't be following me (huhu), but he'll join me in July.

    Heheh yup, this whole preparation totally reminds me of "your wedding". It's like dejavu only in a larger scale.

    And mas will be doing my henna. :)

    ReplyDelete