Sunday, December 20, 2009

Short update

Done with the marriage course yesterday. It was not bad at all, apparently. I think it was better than the one I went in 2004. Maybe it's because the lecturers were good, and now that I have someone, I could totally relate to what they were saying. Plus, I did not feel too embarrass compared to 5 years ago, when they were talking about things related to relationship between a husband and a wife (a.k.a. sex. Well, it's a course about marriage anyway).

Btw, I can't do much now, since nothing is confirmed until the result of tomorrow's meeting (about my scholarship) comes out. Till then, I'm just browsing through halls for my wedding venue.

p/s: I found a link listing telephone numbers of possible wedding venue. One of them was the number for Taman Tasik Titiwangsa. My mom told me to just try calling them, asking for the price--just for fun. We know we cannot afford it. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment