Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Welcome to The Two Aries' Blog

Now that we are officially engaged, I guess a separate blog for the wedding preparation is appropriate (since I don't want to fill my main blog with too much personal stuffs). I actually have set up a website on ewedding.com about a month ago, but with its more formal look, I think I would use it as an e-invitation card and would only reveal it when it's closer to the wedding day. Anyway, this blog will be our more informal and personal wedding website; hence, pardon all the mushy-ness that may likely to pop up in all the future posts.

Anyway, enough with the introduction. Let's go to some more important (?!) stuffs.

Hmm..thinking back, I think maybe later..I am too sleepy. Sorry for making you guys read this. Haha.

Good night everyone. I promise I'll update asap.

Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment