Friday, September 17, 2010

Something new

Apart from my regular posts, I want to try something new.

Everyday (or at least try to..) I want to jot down the things Mr.Husband does for me. Just for remembrance sake.

People say there will be times in the relationship when the people in the relationship will fight each other. So, IF that time ever happen (hopefully not, nauzubillah), I want to have something that reminds me how much I love him and how much he loves me. And I think writing down what he does for me helps.

So anyway, let's start:

Today Mr. Husband suddenly gave me a full body massage on the couch while watching Jamie Oliver cooks on TV. I didn't ask for it, he did it just because. And o boy it was great, considering my back seems to hurt a lot.

And..although this did not happen today, but, I'll write it down anyway.

A few days ago, as I opened the door after coming back from school, I noticed the shoes were properly arranged. And the whole house was vacuumed clean. And even the kitchen was clean. And also the bathroom! Mr. Husband cleaned the whole house while I was at school. Don't you wish your husband does the same? :)

Owh, and don't forget how he took care of the house and me while I had the miscarriage. He cooked, cleaned, and stayed by my side the whole time..that's really something I won't forget.

Have I told you how much I love my husband?

This much oo

(that's supposed to be the infinity sign haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment