Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The romantic bedframe

Yesterday Ajoy, my mom, and I went to buy a mattress since my brother and his family had moved from the house next door, and left us the bed frame. At the furniture store, we found Ajoy's and my dream bed--the one with poles where you can hang curtains on them.

I asked the promoter about the price and other designs that they had, just in case we want to buy it later. Then the conversation;

Mom: Alaa takyah beli katil ni, tak best. Katil biase lagi best.
Me: Kitorang nak katil ni jugak.
Mom: Tak best. Nanti terlanggar-langgar tiang tu.
Me: Nak jugak. Kami romantik.
Mom: Eleh romantik konon. Tgk la nanti blablabla (everything sounded blurry because all of us started laughing, including Ajoy..owh, Ajoy gelak malu2 of course :P)



This kinda bed is the most romantic bed ever. Korang sure ke taknak?

Hahaha

p/s: photo credit to ifurn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment